The BTS FREEEMG 300 represents a generational leap in diagnostic device technology for surface dynamic electromyography analysis.
Based entirely on wireless technologies, BTS FREEEMG 300 uses up to 16 miniaturized probes with active electrodes weighing less than 9 grams each for signal acquisition and transmission.
BTS FREEEMG 300 represents an improvement in the performance of the FREEEMG systems already in use by researchers and clinicians throughout the world. These practitioners rely on a highly efficient system that is easy to configure and use for a variety of clinical and research applications.
The probes amplify the EMG signals, digitize them, and communicate with the compact and lightweight receiving unit, which can either be worn by the patient, left on the table or held by the doctor.
The complete absence of wiring not only minimizes patient discomfort during preparation, but also allows for full range of unrestricted motion during the task. This is not true of all so-called "Wireless EMG" systems you will see online.
The probes' variable geometry and the substantially reduced size and weight allow them to be used on any body segment and during all types of movement (walking, running, jumping, etc) on a variety of subjects without affecting motor patterns. Due to the use of environmentally friendly rechargeable batteries, several hours of data can be recorded.
BTS FREEEMG 300 is supplied with EMGAnalyzer, the smart and easy to use software that BTS has developed for EMG signal acquisition, visualization, and processing.
Why is the FREEEMG 300 the best choice for your wireless EMG needs?
- Lightest probes on the market - 9 gm
- FDA Cleared as a Medical Device - not simply "for testing only"
- Each probe has on-board buffer memory - greatly enhances the distances you can capture EMG signals - for example: a full-sized track
- Variable geometry probes - you are not limited to a set "depth" in the muscle belly
- Support - BTS provides support that is unrivaled in the industry
- Price - zFlo will work with you to provide a solution that works with your budget
For wireless EMG, the BTS FREEEMG is your only choice!