Below are a few simple ways to visualize how you can incorporate a 2D posture solution into your space. zFlo, Inc. is always happy to consult on design of your lab.
1 camera setup
- required space is only about 3.00 m x 1.00 m (with the cameras that we offer)
- 2D posture analysis can be integrated into almost any laboratory situation
- use with the V-camera frame (developed for the module 3D posture analysis) is possible (in case of 2D posture analysis, the middle camera is used)
2 camera setup
- works with one dorsally and one laterally directed camera
- cameras are placed at an angle of 90 degrees
- required space approximately 3.00 m x 3.00 m (distance measuring only 2 m)
- cameras with a lighting unit on a stable tripod or wall mount
- CONTEMPLAS calibration panel for calibration and measurement background
- CONTEMPLAS floor plate for precise positioning of your patients
We are happy to take care of planning your laboratory. Please contact us.