Clinical gait analysis on a walkway with force measurement and real-time force vector overlay
The zFlo Motion Video Vector Lab is the leading tool for quick and simple assessment of real-time force vectors in patients suffering from a variety of gait disorders. The laboratory system is especially beneficial to those working in the P&O field, as it enables them to quickly determine whether a specific intervention is effective or not. The software interface was designed with massive input from clinicians who practice on a daily basis - and includes specific protocols for quick tagging of different parameters for each capture performed. The system can also be integrated with a wireless EMG from BTS Bioengineering in addition to the force platform.
Our standard solution includes:
- 2 Cameras (2 MP @ 50hz - GigE Machine Vision)
- Force Platform from BTS, AMTI, Kistler
- Walkway Solution from Force Platform Manufacturer (as long as needed)
- Custom Desktop Solution
- Custom Protocols for Elaine Owen AFO Tuning Method (AFO-FC)
- High-Speed Cameras (up to 700+ Hz)
- Additional Force Platforms
- Additional cameras (up to 12)
- Wireless EMG Integration (BTS FREEEMG)
- In-person installation and training
For more information on the Video Vector Lab - please contact us on the form to the right.